Download Featured Article: "Populist Prophets, Public Profits"
By Peter C. Earle375.69 KB
Also in this Issue:
- “The Feminization of Capital,” by Sarah C. Haan
- "Inside Money: Brown Brothers Harriman and the American Way of Power," by Zachary Karabell
- "A Cornerstone of Our Nation’s Economy: The Financial History of Infrastructure," by Gregory DL Morris
- "President Nixon’s Wage and Price Controls," by Michael A. Martorelli
- "Wildcat Currencies: US Monetary History and the Future Cryptocurrency System," by Franklin Noll
- “Sesquicentennial of the Canadian Bank Act,” by Joe Martin
- "Hold the Onions, Please! The Short History of Onion Futures," by Brian Grinder and Dan Cooper
- Book Review: "Lady Charlotte Guest: The Exceptional Life of a Female Industrialist"