New York, NY – The Museum of American Finance has launched a new monthly video series featuring CEOs from across the financial industry discussing “Why Wall Street Matters” from their individual perspectives. The CEO Series is a collaboration between the Museum and Cheddar, a live and on demand news network covering technology, media and entertainment, which broadcasts daily from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.
The first CEO video in the series debuted in September on the Museum’s YouTube channel, as well as Cheddar’s website and across both organizations’ social media platforms. Each month, the featured CEO will appear on Cheddar’s Opening Bell show as well.
According to David Cowen, president of the Museum of American Finance, the need for the general public to understand our financial systems has never been greater. “The CEO Series will help us broaden awareness of the power of finance and the capital markets as drivers of the economy,” he said.
The CEOs participating in this series are:
- Art Steinmetz, CEO of OppenheimerFunds (September 7, 2017 - VIDEO AVAILABLE)
- Tom Farley, President of the NYSE (October 19, 2017 - VIDEO AVAILABLE)
- David Siegel, CEO of Investopedia (November 16, 2017 - VIDEO AVAILABLE)
- Paul Taylor, CEO of Fitch Ratings (December 14, 2017 - VIDEO AVAILABLE)
- Joseph Tarantino, CEO of Protiviti (January 11, 2018 - VIDEO AVAILABLE)
- Gerald Walker, CEO of ING Americas (April 19, 2018 - VIDEO AVAILABLE)
- Ellen Alemany, CEO of CIT (May 31, 2018 VIDEO AVAILABLE)
- Adena Friedman, CEO of Nasdaq (June 14, 2018 - VIDEO AVAILABLE)
- Mike Corbat, CEO of Citi (June 28, 2018 - VIDEO AVAILABLE)
Cheddar CEO and Founder Jon Steinberg, said, "The Museum of American Finance is the educational and historic institution of record in the industry. We are so proud to bring this video series to the public and work with their team."
About the Museum of American Finance (www.moaf.org)
The Museum of American Finance, an affiliate of the Smithsonian Institution, is the nation’s only independent museum dedicated to preserving, exhibiting and teaching about American finance and financial history. With its extensive collection of financial documents and objects, as well as its seminars, events, educational programming and publications, the Museum portrays the breadth and richness of American financial history, achievement and practices. The Museum is located in an historic bank building at 48 Wall Street, on the corner of William Street, in New York City.
About Cheddar (www.cheddar.com)
Cheddar is a live and on demand video news network focused on covering the most innovative products, technologies and services transforming our lives. The network covers this news through the lens of the companies and executives driving these changes. A unique and live approach to news in technology, media and entertainment, Cheddar is broadcast daily from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, with exclusive CEO and founder interviews, and profiles of the technologies and companies transforming our lives.
Museum of American Finance