In September, the Museum launched a new monthly video series featuring 10 CEOs from across the financial industry discussing “Why Wall Street Matters” from their individual perspectives. The CEO Series is a collaboration between the Museum and Cheddar, a live and on-demand news network covering technology, media and entertainment, which broadcasts daily from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.
The first CEO video in the series was released on September 7 via the Museum’s YouTube channel. Each month, the featured CEO will appear on Cheddar’s Opening Bell show as well.
The CEOs participating in this series are:
- Art Steinmetz, CEO of OppenheimerFunds (September 7, 2017 - VIDEO AVAILABLE)
- Tom Farley, President of the NYSE (October 19, 2017 - VIDEO AVAILABLE)
- David Siegel, CEO of Investopedia (November 16, 2017 - VIDEO AVAILABLE)
- Paul Taylor, CEO of Fitch Ratings (December 14, 2017 - VIDEO AVAILABLE)
- Joseph Tarantino, CEO of Protiviti (January 11, 2018 - VIDEO AVAILABLE)
- Gerald Walker, CEO of ING Americas (April 19, 2018 - VIDEO AVAILABLE)
- Ellen Alemany, CEO of CIT (May 17, 2018)
- Adena Friedman, CEO of Nasdaq (June 14, 2018)
- Michael Corbat, CEO of Citi (June 28, 2018)
Follow us each month as we explore “Why Wall Street Matters” with some of the most prominent figures in the industry.