Monday, September 19, 2022 | 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
1133 6th Avenue, 10th Floor
New York City
Sustainability has emerged as the leading theme in 2022 as Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) reporting and commitments have become a critical priority for companies against a backdrop of increasing pressure and scrutiny from regulators, stakeholders and the media. Our diverse panel of industry experts break down how companies are addressing the growing dependency between finance and sustainability.
Introductions will be made by Michael Brauneis, Managing Director, Global Financial Services Leader, Protiviti and Gerald Walker, CEO, ING Americas. The panel is moderated by Amrith Ramkumar, Climate Finance Reporter, The Wall Street Journal, and includes: Ron Gonen, Founder and CEO, Closed Loop Partners; Robert Hirth, Senior Managing Director, Protiviti and former SASB Co-Vice Chair; and Ana Carolina Oliveira, Managing Director and Head of Sustainable Finance, ING Americas.
Topics discussed include:
- How corporations successfully embed ESG into their strategy, values, processes and services
- How ESG initiatives impact the bottom line: opportunities and pitfalls
- Understanding "greenwashing" from an investment perspective
- Ways to finance a Net-Zero transition
- The future ESG landscape from a financing perspective here and abroad
Formal program followed by cocktail reception and live performance of featured artists from the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra.