Tuesday, February 15, 2022 | 5:00 PM to 6:15 PM
Join us as we bring together leaders in the NFT (non-fungible token) market to discuss the current explosion and future opportunities within this crypto segment. NFTs are a family of crypto assets that hold ownership of unique data linked to a blockchain (e.g. Ethereum). They are typically packaged as digital collectibles, works of art, music, video game items, real estate of virtual reality platforms, and concert tickets. With the NFT market exceeding $27 billion, our panelists will discuss those factors that separate this highly profitable digital market from the rest, including:
- What drives the popularity of NFTs
- What gives an NFT value
- How brands are leveraging NFTs (best use cases)
- The relationship between NFTs, crypto currencies, blockchain and the metaverse
- The difference between an NFT and securitized NFT
The panel discussion will be moderated by Michael Maloney, Adjunct Professor at Fordham Law, and will include an introduction by Ronny Yakov, Chairman & CEO, OLB Group. Panelists include:
- Michael Amar, Co-founder, Paris Blockchain Week Summit & Paris NFT Day
- Benjamin Cole, Loschert Chair in Entrepreneurship, Gabelli School of Business
- Devika Kornbacher, Partner, Vinson & Elkins LLP
- James C. Row, Founder and Managing Partner, Entoro Capital, LLC
Panel discussion will be followed by audience Q&A. This program is FREE, but registration is required. Registered guests will receive the link prior to the program.
This program is sponsored by OLB Group and presented in partnership with the Fordham University Gabelli School of Business.