Grade Levels: High School, College
Program Duration: 45 minutes
Booking Type: Self Book
This course demonstrates for students why being financially savvy helps them gain a competitive advantage in the workplace and in life. Topics include practical information about banking, budgeting, credit, and building financial disciplines that prepare young people for managing their money as they enter the working world.
- Setting goals for the short-term and long-term
- The basics of making a budget
- Using on-line tools to gain an advantage
- Determining banking needs and using bank products
- The importance of credit and managing credit (the role of credit reports and credit scores)
- Using credit cards responsibly
To request this class at the Museum, please click here.
To request this class at your school, please click here.