Download Featured Article: "Robbing Peter to Pay Paul: Ponzi Schemes Throughout History" By Becky Laughner 566.10 K
Also in this Issue:
- Why We Love Scandals, by Marc Hodak
- William Duer and America's First Financial Scandal, by David J. Cowen
- James Bowie's Louisiana Purchase Fraud and the Monclova Speculations, by Ron Hunka
- How to Make a Dead Man: Murder, Fraud and Life Insurance in 19th-Century America, by Sharon Murphy
- Political Horse-Trading Produces a "Miracle": A History of the Investment Company Act on its 70th Anniversary, by Matthew P. Fink
- J.P. Morgan and the Montana Farming Corporation, by Dan Cooper and Brian Grinder
- Book Review: The Grafters of America: Who They Are and How They Work by Clifton R. Wooldridge. Reviewed by Gregory DL Morris.
- Book Review: The Day Wall Street Exploded: A Story of America in its First Age of Terror by Beverly Gage. Reviewed by James P. Prout.